|UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII |
|SUMMER 2013||Home | Registration | EdVenture Specials | Directions | | Contact Us|
ArtsBusinessCertificate ProgramsCollege for KidsComputerCultureCustomized Workplace TrainingFood & BeverageFranklinCovey ProgramsGreen ClassesHealth & FitnessLanguageOnline ClassesPersonal DevelopmentTrades & Vocational Training
What is EdVenture?
How do I contact EdVenture?
Specifically, where do classes meet?
January 1st - New Years
January 20th - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
February 17th - Presidents Day
March 26th - Prince Kuhio Kalanianaole Day
April 18th - Good Friday
May 27th - Memorial Day
June 11th - King Kamehameha Day
July 4th - Independence Day
August 16th - Admissions Day
September 2th - Labor Day
November 11th - Veteran's Day
November 28th - Thanksgiving
December 16-31 - Christmas & Winter Break
What happens when I get your voice mail?
Of course, we would prefer that you always talk to a person. However, there are times when the phone is extremely busy and you will get a voicemail recording instead. The same will occur if you contact us after hours. Please leave your name, address, day-time and evening telephone numbers so we can return your call.
How Do I Register?
See our registration page.
What is the Refund Policy?
A 100% refund is given when requested at least 3 working days prior to the first class meeting unless stated otherwise. We are unable to issue refunds after that time, due to commitments to trainers, fellow students and class materials. As cash and check refunds may take 4 to 6 weeks to process, we strongly suggest payment with a credit card.
The instructors and staff at EdVenture Maui College strive to exceed your expectations, however if you feel we did not meet your expectations, please let us know.
Complaints shall be processed in accordance with the following procedures:
1. Complaints shall be presented orally to the Director of Operations about the situation that caused the complaint. The director shall attempt to resolve the matter informally.
2. The informal decision rendered by the director shall be deemed accepted by the student unless the student files a formal complaint in accordance with the following requirements. Formal Complaint
If the student is not satisfied with the action taken at the informal level, the student may file a formal complaint in accordance with the following procedures: 1. The student shall, within seven (7) days of when the student knew or should have known of the situation that caused the complaint, file a complaint in writing to the Director of OCET. The written statement shall contain:
*A detailed statement of the complaint and the evidence in its support, as applicable;
* The specific district policy or procedure involved in the complaint, if any;
* The specific remedy sought, if any;
* The signature of the student.
2. The Director of OCET shall promptly contact the student to set up a date and time for an investigative meeting. The student may have one individual present during the meeting, if desired. The Director shall conclude any necessary investigation within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the written EdVenture reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees, instructors when necessary.
Download Registration Form (Adobe Acrobat .pdf file - 205 KB)
SUMMER 2013 EdVenture Catalog download.pdf (Adobe Acrobat .pdf file - 6.8 MB)Download College for Kids Application (Adobe Acrobat .pdf file - 128 KB)
Online Classes begin May 15, June 19, July 17 and Aug 21
or call (808) 984-3231 for more information